“The King of Glass”, is a Japanese company that has represented exceptional quality for brewing specialty coffee and tea since 1964. Their V60 filters are the final piece in the scientifically designed V60 method to manually extract unaltered, pure flavorful coffee every time.
The type of coffee filter you choose for your daily coffee routine can have a big impact on your overall coffee experience. If a coffee filter does not possess enough strength, it will tear or rupture. Hario Paper Filters are tightly woven, absorb and filter out most of the oils and micro grounds encountered during the brewing process.
Paper coffee filters are known to produce a lighter and cleaner brew and for some, makes coffee more bearable. Paper filters have a finer design compared to their metal and cloth counterparts. They are known to trap more of coffee granules and deposits, which may later contribute to cholesterol build up.
These V60 Filter Papers are designed to perfectly fit the Hario V60 Dripper in size 01 with a capacity of one cup for that perfect flavor.
- TRANSFORM YOUR COFFEE: Paper filters are known to produce a brighter, sweeter cup of coffee compared to metal filters. Paper filters are absorbent and tightly woven to filter out most of the oils and micro-grounds
- EASY TO USE: Simply rinse the paper with boiling water before use. Rinsing helps to minimize the paper taste as you get to the end of your brew and helps the coffee to filter through easier
- REDUCES CAFESTOL: Did you know that drinking five cups of unfiltered coffee every day for four weeks could increase cholesterol levels by 6 to 8 percent? Cafestol is significantly reduced by using an effective coffee filter which traps the diterpenes during your brewing process, like paper filters
- COMPATIBILITY: Hario V60 Paper Coffee Filters are available in sizes 01 and 02. Perfect for everyday use, this cone pour-over filter is designed to work with their V60 line of pour-over brewers to produce a superior cup of coffee
- AFTER BREW: Hario Paper Filters are easy to clean up. Remove the soaked filter from your coffee dripper after your brewing and dump the grounds into a waste bin. The filter papers are for one time use and entirely disposable
1 x Hario Pack of Paper Filter for 01 Dripper, 100 Sheets, White
|Model Number||Hario VCF|
|Product Dimensions||18 x 5.3 x 21 cm|